Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Need to Get to Work

It's been about a week since I made anything new. It's not for a lack of needing to get things done or ideas. My husband's cousin got married, there are birthdays coming up- I have about 6 in the first 2 weeks of March alone. Plus, I have supplies for new ideas for the shop. But, with sick kids, trying to get Chrispalooza (I'm taking hubby away for his birthday--shhh, it's a surprise) organized as well as a myriad of other things, I just haven't done much. So, time to get cracking!

This is my youngest. I wonder where he got that expression from? Certainly not me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can sympathize with you! We have about 10 birthdays between April 24th and August 30th - and that is just family! Doesn't include all of the soccer games, friend birthdays, summer camps, and baseball!

And I am supposed todo craft shows in there too?!

I am exhausted just thinking about it!

Unknown said...

Aww, what a cutie! He looks so much like you. :D

LeelaBijou said...

How cute pic!

Anonymous said...

What a funny expression haha!

How are you getting on with Breakng Dawn, have you managed to finish it yet? The ending is really quite cute.. and so soppy!... and I mean literally the last paragrah.

Cthings said...

That is a adorable face! For keeps! I have my son's birthday tomorrow. I hope the weather here behaves. Good luck on holding out on the celebrations.