Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little Silver Boxes

MochaDesigns on etsy has started a UK version of Little Black Boxes. Hers is to benefit cancer. You can find out all about it on the Little Silver Box blog. Check it out; it is for a great cause and you can find out all about some great artisans on etsy.



I decided to do 3 x 3 cards instead of larger 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 cards. And, as you can tell, her October theme is Halloween!





I am submitting for something like this for the very first time. Aileen at Little Silver Boxes is so very nice and has sent me a couple of very encouraging emails. The whole point of this is twofold. One, as a burgeoning entrepreneur, I have a great chance to get a small sample of my product out to someplace otherwise unattainable to me. In this point, Scotland. Second, proceeds from this go to fund cancer research. Can't get any better than that, can it?

After hitting this post, go on over to Little Silver Boxes and check it out.

1 comment: