Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome Baby Card in Pink

I recently did a wonderful trade with Joyce at Happy Cloud Moments. I had seen her beautiful earrings and just had to have them. She was very agreeable to a trade and one of the items she asked for was my Welcome Baby card in pink. I just love how it turned out! I liked it so much I put another one in my shop.

Trading is really a great experience. I've done a few on etsy and have had a wonderful trade with all. These days it's a wonderful way to get something for yourself or a gift.

When you have a chance, go on over to Happy Cloud Moments shop and see what is there. She does a beautiful job and has many wonderful pieces.

2 comments:

Cthings said...

That is a very beautiful card and those earrings are beautiful too! Thanks for sharing about the trade.

Joyce said...

Thanks Beth! It was wonderful trading with you. I can't wait to give that card to my friend! I am sure she'll put it on the wall in her nursery :)