Friday, April 10, 2009

Twilight and Bare Minerals


As many of you know, my makeup makes me think of songs in the early mornings. Maybe it's because I'm putting it on at a terribly early hour - you know before coffee-or just because I'm a little crazy. Take your pick.

I just started wearing the Feather Light powder by Bare Minerals. The sales person assured me it is good for my *ahem* older skin. It hides flaws, lines and such. Part of how it does that is it's shimmer, which you can see in the pictures below.



Now when I first put it on my skin, it has a lot of shimmer. And I am naturally very pale. It makes me think of the vampires in Twilight and their sun-reflecting skin. Think this is what Bare Minerals had in mind when they suggest this product for their *ahem* older clientele? That we all look like vampires for 15 minutes until the powder settles and sinks in? Or, is it just me?

5 comments:

A Blond And A Torch said...

That is too funny! I used it while back when my skin wasn't quite as *ahem* old, but I didn't really get into it. I don't think I was applying it right. I have thought about trying it again, but I do not want to look like a vampire ;)

Jessica Marie said...

i love mineral makeup

:D

have a wonderful weekend!

Rocki Adams said...

Oh I love Twilight! A customer actually got me hooked on it :)

Hmm, well I don't wear make-up, but it sounds very nice.

Cate Holst said...

I'm like you, very pale skin (and very sensitive). Must try the mineral make-up as an alternative

Wedding Skulls said...

Sparkle, sparkle!

Thanks, you totally made me giggle!