Monday, August 11, 2008

New Picture

I changed the picture on my blog. My husband (finally) read my blog this weekend after much prodding. Isn't in the marital contract somewhere that he has to keep up with my blog? I'm sure it is. He likes the blog but said my picture was scary. I said, "scary as in a bad picture?". He said "no, more like sociopath scary". Ok, so upon realizing I now became someone people warned their kids about, I changed it.

He also said he could tell I held the camera and took the picture. I did. I have no pictures of myself. Ok, the last one I have is just after my second son was born and I am not putting that mess up. So, I figured out how to use the delay on my camera and took a picture outside on my back deck.

Happy now, honey?

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Don't husband's know that they are not supposed to be honest, but instead tell us what we want to hear?! I say, keep him away from the blog from now on! :P