Friday, August 1, 2008

So I was wrong...


I had originally said that I would never put pictures of my kids into such a public forum. I didn't want some freak to see them. What would happen, I didn't know, but I didn't want to go there.

I was talking to my husband recently about starting a family blog that other family members and friends could view. It would, like most family blogs, have pictures, events and such so other could keep in touch. Here is the conversation:


Him: Don't you have a blog?
Me: Yes, but it is public.
Him: So?
Me: Well, don't you want a private one for pictures of the kids?
Him: Why?
Me: So not just anyone can see them.
Him: Why?
Me: So pictures of the kids are just for those who we choose to see them.
Him: Why?

Seeing the pattern here? I wrongly thought that of all people, my husband would not want pictures of our kids floating out there in internet space. He doesn't care. As long as I don't post location (like I would) he sees no problem with it.

Ok, so I totally misread this one.

And, here are my boys, Stasiu and Bohdan.

1 comment:

Katie Cotton said...

hehehehehehhee... i LOVE bohndan's grin in this picture! How hilarious!!! By the way, jack didnt listen to stas the other day. Maybe he needs to really call him next time to tell him not to drive momma crazy. :)