Friday, August 8, 2008

Wok Turns 60


Wok, also known as my mom, turns 60 tomorrow. For her birthday we got her a family ring. It is very simple and pretty. It has a stone for each of us, me, my husband, the kids, and is set in silver. I think she'll like it.

For a card, I wanted to make something a bit sophisticated instead of silly or funny. I'm thinking that 60 is a milestone and want to give it the respect it deserves. I have this great paper from K&C Company. It is double sided and I really like it for cards. Instead of having a blank inside, there is a pattern. I just put plain, light-colored card stock on one side for writing a note.

I don't have to worry about Wok seeing it, as she doesn't read my blog. I think she would be perfectly happy living without a computer. Oh, the horrors!

No comments: