Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Trip Away

Duckie. Check!

Color wonder markers. Check!

Cars. Check!

Leapster. Check!

Ok, mommy, I'm ready to go!

Stasiu, my 4 year old is taking his first trip away from mommy. He is going with Nana to visit Mimi, Uncle Tim and Cousin Isaac in Virginia. He was so excited last night he was bouncing on the bed as I packed his suitcase. He wanted to make sure he had all his favorite toys. He cousin, I'm sure, will have tons of good toys and books, but Stasiu didn't want to leave without a few favorites.

They left early this morning and will be back in about a week. Mommy will get plenty done around the house. Plenty done on the shop. Plenty of snuggles with the baby. Plenty of time missing Stas.

But, he will have a blast.

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!

All Wired Up TOO said...

I left you an Award on my blog~

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

As exciting as it is for both of you- I bet your going to miss him something fierce :) Little ones are so endearing!

LeelaBijou said...

Cute pic! Wishing you a Happy New Year! ^_^