Monday, December 15, 2008

Joseph's 4th Birthday

This past Saturday we had 2 birthday parties to go to. The evening one was at our friend Joseph's house who turned 4. His mommy outdid herself. It was all based on a storybook favorite of his about a boy who goes to space. She put stars up in the living room, the kids wore their pjs and brought sleeping bags for story time, then we had pizza and cake.

After gifts, we went back into the living room for a star hunt. She had taken glow sticks and the glow-in-the-dark stars and put them all over the living room and given the kids adorably decorated bags to collect them all. That was their goody bag. Needless to say, we've had abut a zillion glow stick hunts since then! The party was so much fun.

I knew the party was based on stars but got lucky with the spaceman theme, too. Hey, the stars can align for me as well! This is the card I made for the Big Guy. I had this really fun Basic Grey paper and just cut out the space ships. I also like adding dimension to the inside and did that as well.

It's been a bit since I actually posted something I made, so here it is!

Enjoy earth creatures!

No comments: