Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow! Cards.

I have cards to post--can you believe it? My wonderful husband gave me time on Monday to get these finished before my oldest and I left for Cincinnati.


This is for my Secret Sister, Angie. I'm in an online local online group of paper crafters and we did a three month secret sister exchange. On the 15th the girls met for the reveal and we were to make a card to give our identities. This was for mine.



My Dad's wife will have a birthday next week. Since we are seeing her in Cincinnati, we brought a blue and white bowl for her to go with her collection and I made this card for her. She likes to garden and I thought she would enjoy this one.

My aunt's 87th birthday is the same day as my step mother's. We will be with her on Saturday for a family reunion. I wanted to give her a card from us when we saw her and I thought she would like this sweet mouse.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Jodi! What a nice secret sis!

Unknown said...

Aw, that fairy one is the cutest thing! Love the mouse, too!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are beautiful :)