Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Conversations with a Four Year Old



On occasion, my son Stas decides to play the "Who is in the Family" Game. Here is last night's version from the dinner table. The picture at top is him at his preschool trip to the pumpkin patch.

Stas: Daddy, do you have a brother?

Daddy: Yes, his name is Todd. That is your Uncle Todd.

Stas: Do you have a sister?

Daddy: Yes, that is Mimi.

Stas: Daddy! No, silly, that is your girlfriend!

Who knew?

Stas: Wok (my mom), do you have a brother?

Wok: Yes, his name is Thomas.

Stas: That's a train!

Wok: And he kinda looks like one!

Stas: Mommy, I ate all my peas, can I have a piece of candy now?

Don't you love it?

7 comments:

Ravenswick said...

How sweet! Enjoy it while it lasts. My oldest is a teenager and believe me the conversations are not so sweet LOL. Still love them though!

Christoff Creations said...

I love conversations with a 4 year old, my son is four too, and it's a joy everyday. Today he was playing with some new dolls I am making , and he had the Gandhi doll out. He started wiping his bottom and said the Gandhi had just gone potty and was poopy. Love the imagination!
Peace~

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Absolutely great.

Katie Cotton said...

i love this picture of Stas!

moxylyn said...

Thats so cute!

Debra said...

Too cute!!

DeAnna said...

He's too cute. My 4 year old is always cracking my husband and I up, how in the world do their little minds come up with such funny stuff. :)