Monday, October 20, 2008

My 6th Anniversary

Sunday was my 6th wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything fancy since we have a 4 year old and a 1 year old at home. Actually, we like staying home and playing with the kids. Since we have so much stuff we do the traditional list and I got him an iron chiminea. His traditional list said candy. I got tons of it! So I guess we will be sitting outside by the fire eating chocolate for a while.

I made this card for him. He is so supportive of my card making it is hard to give him one that he hasn't seen. He was going to give me the Big Kick for Christmas but A. C. Moore had a great coupon and I couldn't' resist. A girlfriend brought a bunch of folders over for me to play with and this is what I came up with. She did something much like this for a Christmas card and it came out so nice I thought he would like it.