Monday, October 20, 2008

I Made the Front Page




I wasn't online yesterday. Firstly, it was my 6 year anniversary and secondly, I was fighting a migraine so I took it easy. So when I got on line today I did my usual; check etsy shop, check treasury list, check treasury west, check blog, check majaba... Wait, I have a TON of hits and hearts. Ok, etsy's counter must be off. I am participating in Etsy Greetings Trick or Treating promotion but that is an awful lot of hits for such a short time period. Could I have been on the Front Page?? Naw. That is for the true artists, I tell myself. I make cards. I like my cards. I put work into them but I don't own a printing press of any kind, I don't make my own stamps and I don't make them from my own drawings or pictures.

Well, whadayaknow, I made the front page! So, I guess I can get that whole, I'm not the front page type out of my silly little brainpan and list more of my cards.

4 comments:

Cthings said...

Congrats on making the front page that is GREAT!! Sorry you had a migraine no fun. Hopefully the front page made you feel better.

My Inspired Reality said...

Congratulations, I am happy for you:)

Miranda said...

Congratulations on making the front page!

Angela said...

Hey! Congrats! What a fantastic feeling that must be!