Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Witchy Woman

The weather stinks today. It is wet and humid. I can't take pictures and I wanted to try something with my inks but am not sure they will dry right with the rain, so I'm playing.

I have unfortunate hair. Witchy hair, I like to call it. I have to dry it then curl it with a good curling iron or flat iron it. I actually did put product in my hair this morning. It helped a bit, really it did. My hair gets all poofy and frizzy and fuzzy and flies all over the place. On days like this I usually put it up in a clip but with the change in the pressure it also brought a headache so I am letting it hang--quite literally.

I ran with my son to the store real quick and by the time I got back, my hair had gotten poofier and this was the result. Some people pay good money to perm their hair to do this. I don't get it, I just don't.

For all my friends who have never seen my hair except curled or up--here it is. Make sure the kids don't see. I know they think I'm a witch anyway.

I do have some good news, though. SuperJim is bringing my gentleman's chest tomorrow night! Mom and I spent the afternoon yesterday putting most of the stuff I have in bins to put in the chest so we are ready for it. I'll take pics in a few days and post.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

"Gentleman's Chest". I like the sound of that! haha