Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Look for Blog

I really, really need to be organizing the craft room. I have gotten a few things done. The stamps are pretty well organized, the books are, too. It's the little things that are making me nuts. The non set stamps, the individual markers, the bits of this and that here and there. Since I won't have my huge gentelman's chest to start shoving things into yet, I'm feeling a little lost.

So, I've been haning out in the forums and came across art2theextreme's forum post. You can visit her blog at the previous link. She is talking about another cool blog, by Posh Pretties. Posh Pretties does have a cool blog and I had visited it since she posted about my craft room mess and gave me words of encouragement. I thought she was a whiz at html and thought nothing more of it. Well, art2theextreem wasn't satisfied with that and did some investigating and looked in the upper left hand corner of the blog where there was a link for The Cutest Blog on the Block. Yeah, she is way more observant than I am. Anyway, there are tons of very cool and FREE blog backgrounds for you to use.

Check them out and give your blog the new look it deserves!

So, what do you all think of the new look?

3 comments:

Art2theextreme said...

I love the new background. Thank you for mentioning me! Great blog!

Miranda said...

Love the new look, thanks for mentioning me!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute! I'm bored with my blog too. I gave myself a new title block i made in photoshop the other day, but it's not enough. I may have to check it out. :)